The Kanban Method is a means to design, manage, and improve flow systems for knowledge work. The method also allows organizations to start with their existing workflow and drive evolutionary change. They can do this by visualizing their flow of work and limit work in progress (WIP).
The Kanban Method gets its name from the use of kanban – visual signaling mechanisms to control work in progress for intangible work products.
Our unique Kanban Development:
1. Internal custom built computer software for Kanban monitoring replenish.
2. Integrated Kanban system, based automatic inventory signals are being transmissed directly to our suppliers.
- Only produce what is required!
- Only produce it when it required!
- Limit WIP by use of visual signals!
kaizen (改善), is the Japanese word for “improvement”. In business, kaizen refers to activities that continuously improve all functions and involve all employees from the CEO to the assembly line workers. It also applies to processes, such as purchasing and logistics, that cross organizational boundaries into the supply chain. It has been applied in healthcare, psychotherapy, life-coaching, government, banking, and other industries.
By improving standardized programs and processes, kaizen aims to eliminate waste (see lean manufacturing).
Kaizen is integrated in every USR aspect and has a unique version based on concrete experience:
- Online tracking and cycle time
- One piece flow
- Line construction based on Value Stream Mapping
- Gemba walk optimization
- Frequent line balancing
- Spaghetti diagram